Hai cantik Hai hensem

My blog my story

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Future

I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.

Dear love,Thanks because you're coming in my life while I tengah down. Seriusly,I tak expect pun perkara ni boleh terjadi. I never expect you come in my life. and the beggining Alhamdullilah :) you buat I bahagia. Serius,babe. I sangat happy. happy dengan you sekarang. you always care pasal I. Sometimes you did something wrong. Sometimes you buat I sakit hati. But,serius babe, even marah mana pun I kat you. sayang tu tak pernah hilang dalam hati I. Almost one month la kan,yeah kan I cakap ini adalah permulaan. I harap sangat kat you,you boleh bahagiakan mcm you buat sekarang sampai bila-bila. I harap sangat you :( . I'm exhausted. serius I penat dengan ni. I serik act. I pun tatau macam mana I boleh terima you. you pun selalu tanya kan dear? but i'm damn sorry. I tak boleh nak jawab pertanyaan you. hati tetiba ada untuk you. Miracle do happen. betullah apa orang benci boleh bertukar jadi sayang kan ? :) 

The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
Honestly abiy,I really hope you'll be my last. hmm not sure la kan :') jodoh siapa tahu :'). InshaAllah you'll be my future husband ,future daddy,future grandpa. Omg I can't believe it. Jauhnya I imagine kan. Untuk you je Abiy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment