Hai cantik Hai hensem

My blog my story

Saturday 9 March 2013

I Tired Waiting For You

Sometimes I wonder if maybe we'll ever get back together, and then I realize that we'll never really be over. In a way it hasn't changed, but in some ways it has, it's not that we're not meant for each other, I just think maybe we aren't ready for each other.You have no idea how much I want to send you a simple text message. To see how you've been and what's new in your life. Late at night I find myself thinking about all the times you and I had. But I'm too afraid. Mostly because you've moved on with your life while I'm still sitting here wishing you were still by my side.


Dear crush, you would not know it hurt my heart meditating, meditating its pain care. Why would I? Why should I hurt, why I should fall? why should I cry? I got tired of waiting for you. I'm waiting for your text every day. what is the result? there is nothing. I know I do not have to like you, because you still love your ex. your ex more meaningful. not I right? I was a stranger to you. I'm not the one for you, but for me you are everything. reason always smile when you text

Dear crush, hopefully you're happy, I always miss you. sorry I'm too tired to wait you.



No comments:

Post a Comment